WoodThe wood, as a building material, is still as popular as ever. It is aesthetic, natural and – if properly chosen and maintained – exceptionally durable. The wood of exotic trees has been on the Polish market for several years and the number of those who are interested in it is growing continuously. Designers, architects and investors are free to choose from a wide range of different kinds of wood in order to give their houses the most elaborate character. There is a lot of veneer and sawn-timber from exotic wood, whose beauty is quite original and whose physical properties are different from those of local wood.
It goes without saying that wood is a highly prestigious material and this is just the material that we use to manufacture products which might suit your taste.
Here are the advantages of using wood:
- warmth: it fills the inside of the room,
- beauty: satisfying the tastes of the most demanding people,
- durability: not provided by any other material,
- peace: due to its soundproof properties,
- economy: due to the insulating properties,
- health: because of its hygroscopic properties and natural humidifying of the air,
- ecology: caring about the environment,
- comfort: in everyday use,
- trust and safety: having been used for centuries,
- diversity: lots of various types, exotic and local ones.
Ecological attitude towards material
The wood that we offer also our customers has the FSC Certificates which proves that it comes from legal and traditionally exploited sources and that all possible measures were taken there to minimize negative effects on the environment.
Among the types of wood which have the FSC Certificate are, among others, exotic Meranti and local Pine tree.
We feel co-responsible for the future of our planet and therefore, together with others we are trying to do our best to build up ecological awareness and not to do anything that might lead to worsening of the situation.
Make use of natural diversity
Southern and South-Eastern Asia
Density at 12 % (kg/m3) average 560 kg/m3
Western, Central and eastern Africa
Density at 12 % (kg/m3) average 680 kg/m3
North-Eastern Europe to North-Eastern Asia
Density at 12 % (kg/m3) average 570 kg/m3
Density at 12 % (kg/m3) average 520 kg/m3
The European Union
Density at 12 % (kg/m3) average 770 kg/m3