WarrantyAll the products manufactured by the PINUS Co. are covered by a warranty. In the case of balcony doors, L&S and PSK doors and entrance doors we provide:
The warranty is in force if:
- the assembly has been made correctly and professionally by an authorized PINUS service team,
- the weather conditions are normal and suitable for the woodwork to be assembled,
- full payment has been made,
- the complaint has been made immediately after finding the fault,
- maintenance has been carried out properly – delicate preservatives have been used to maintain the woodwork (see “Maintenance”).
The warranty does not cover the following faults:
- mechanical and chemical damaging of the finished surface during the assembly and after finishing it,
- damaging caused by negligence and careless maintenance e.g. using highly alkali detergents, careless use of lime and cement, using inappropriate tapes,
- the usual wear fading of the colour or change of the colour tone,
- big changes being a result of dampness in the course of building and after its finishing, which causes swelling of the wood,
- other faults being the result of the changes named above.